General Disability, Aging, and Sexuality Resources
WARNING: Due to the nature of the topic, some content and links within this page may contain or reference graphic sexual content and therefore may not be suitable for work or young children.
- Wikipedia's Human Sexuality
- About.com's Sexuality and Disability Myths and Facts
- MossRehab Hospital Sexuality and Disability Fact Sheet
- Sexuality and People with Disabilities:
What Experts Often Are Not Aware of...
- About.com's What is Sexual Response?
- Is sex for the disabled the last taboo? written by Helen Croydon and published November 12, 2009 in The London Times
- 'I'm going to Amstedam for sex, Simon': disabled people and the last taboo written by Adam McCulloch and published November 20, 2009 in the UK Community Care blog.
- Disabled People Might Be Having Better Sex Than You published in Jezebel: Celebrity, Sex, Fashion for Women
- Sex and disability: what can we learn? written by Jill Clark and published February 15, 2009 in The London Sunday Times
- Letters: Simply a sex site for disabled people published September 26, 2009 by The Guardian in relation to TLC Trust, a website in the UK aiming to connect disabled men and women to responsible sex workers, therapists, and teachers
- Sex advice: I'm in a wheelchair and I want sex written by Dr. Thomas Stuttaford and Suzi Godson and published September 9, 2006 by The London Times
- The disabled lover written by John Dever for The Observer published on October 27, 2002
- BBC Ouch! Discussion Board: Sex and Statistics [Re: People with Disabilities] topic began by Vaughan on October 27, 2008 in response to the Observer Sex Poll 2008
- Sexual Health Network -- Disability and Illness
- Susan's Sex Support Site Disability & Sexuality Links
- EnableLink's Sexuality and Relationship Articles
- Disabled Dating World's Disability Sexuality and Dating Articles
- SCI Sexual Health Resource
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare Transition Services Relationships and Sexuality for Teens
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare Transition Services Relationships and Sexuality for Young Adults
- Sexuality Education Resource Centre (Manitoba, Canada) Sexuality and Physical Disability Reading List (outdated?)
- Sexuality Education Resource Centre (Manitoba, Canada) Sexuality and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Resource List (outdated?)
- Wikipedia Sexuality
- Sexuality Information & Education Council of the U.S. affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights. SIECUS educates, advocates, and informs.
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) is a not-for-profit, interdisciplinary professional organization. In addition to sexuality educators, sexuality counselors and sex therapists, AASECT members include physicians, nurses, social workers, psychologists, allied health professionals, clergy members, lawyers, sociologists, marriage and family counselors and therapists, family planning specialists and researchers, as well as students in relevant professional disciplines. These individuals share an interest in promoting understanding of human sexuality and healthy sexual behavior.
- International Professional Surrogates Association (IPSA) is a non-profit organization providing information, referrals, support and education to therapists, clients, and surrogate partners.
- On Seeing a Sex Surrogate
- Google Search: (disability OR aging OR (chronic illness)) sexuality
FACEBOOK USER COMMENTS
For additional information, please contact the following team member:
Lance H. Hegland, MBA, Consultant/Manager
701 Main Street Southeast, #517
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-2958
Page Updated: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 06:31:15 GMT ♦
Page Generated: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 06:51:09 GMT
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the content or layout of this page, please e-mail
©2004-2018 PRECISA, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
701 Main Street Southeast, #517 • Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-2958 ♦
E-mail: email@example.com ♦
Web: http://www.precisainc.com/ ♦ 612.378.7028
Best Viewed with