Disability, Aging, Dating, Romance, Relationships Web Resources
WARNING: Due to the nature of the topic, some content and links within this page may contain or reference graphic sexual content and therefore may not be suitable for work or young children.
Please feel free to explore numerous dating, romance, and relationships Web resources below:
- BeautyAbility.com where beauty is acknowledge in everyone, no matter what. It is an edgy, tongue-in-cheek blog on all things disabled (from a disabled woman’s point of view) and with stuff on non-disability stuff too.
- Belinda Mason-Lover's Art Exhibits, then click on exhibits, then click on "Intimate Encounters" to view a beautiful and powerful photographic exhibition of 40 works representing the experiences of people with disabilities.
- Completely Unperfect contain photos that grapple in artistic form with the themes of nudity and disability, showing with sensitivity yet openly and very directly, that disabled people are absolutely able to develop self-confidence, individual esthetics and eroticism.
- Socialization Opportunities (listing does not constitute endorsement)
- Meetup Groups meet face-to-face to pursue hobbies, network, get support, make friends, find playgroups or even change the world! Get on the Internet to get off the Internet!
- MEETin.org is a word-of-mouth effort to bring people together from all over for fun, low-key events without paying membership fee's.
- Church or community groups
Dating: Revealing a Disability
- General Online Dating (listing does not constitute endorsement)
- Disability-related Online Dating (listing does not constitute endorsement)
- Lovebyrd's Disabled Dating Etiquette
- Lovebyrd's Tiff's Corner (Dating, romance, relationship, and sexuality, from the author of BeautyAbility.com)
- Lovebyrd's Dating Articles &
- Google Search: advice dating (disabled OR disability)
- Personal Relationships, Illness, and Disability
- YouTube Video: Relationships and Disability
- Wikipedia's Attraction to Disability (personally, I think a great conversation and discussion piece!)
- Google Search: (disabled OR disability) (romance OR relationships)
FACEBOOK USER COMMENTS
For additional information, please contact the following team member:
Lance H. Hegland, MBA, Consultant/Manager
701 Main Street Southeast, #517
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-2958
Page Updated: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 06:31:15 GMT ♦
Page Generated: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 06:53:11 GMT
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the content or layout of this page, please e-mail
©2004-2018 PRECISA, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
701 Main Street Southeast, #517 • Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-2958 ♦
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦
Web: http://www.precisainc.com/ ♦ 612.378.7028
Best Viewed with